Served 750 underprivileged individuals in Downtown, Barrio Logan. Provided 1,050 loads of free laundry. Engaged in 51 encouraging conversations. Lead 17 people in prayer.
Grew from 22 recipients in 2019 to 500+ in 2020. Contributed over $4,000 which was applied to housing, groceries, and medical bills. Contributed to opening of satellite office in South Bay.
SD FOOD BANK:
Purchased food for 1,000 people. Alpha Project: Provided $1,000 for food and household supplies for 2 families moving from the streets into transitional housing.
HEALTH CARE WORKERS:
60 day and 60 night shift ICU and ER Covid medical employees of 3 South Bay hotspot hospitals were provided individual on-the-go meals.
HUGS AND BAGS:
Soul Care volunteers delivered 450 pre-packaged lunches to the elderly in senior citizen apartments from central SD to south bay.
- From 15 students in 2015 to 150 in 2020
- Covid Relief: 1,104 people fed (maize flour, beans sugar, salt)
- Assisted with funds to build a 2nd restroom in new school
- Assisted with funds for: Required 2 acre perimeter fence fund
- Funded teacher's salaries for final 2020 term - $1,404
Soul Online Metrics:
Soul CHURCH MUSIC:
LOCAL - Laundry Love: 2 Locations $3,600
GLOBAL - Continue supporting Mawanda Project $1,800
One Child - Soul Church to sponsor 10 Kids in 2021 - Click Here to Sponsor
PEOPLE - More Conference $8,500
HOME - East Campus Relaunch $1,500
FAITH GOAL #1: $15,400
590 FIR STREET (Our Forever Home)
- Kid's (Security, Check In, Nursery) $75,000
- Sound, Video, Lighting, etc $600,000
- Coffee Cart, Lobby (Welcome Center) $40,000
- Chairs $35,000 Decor/Furnishings (Tables, TV, Couch) $100,000
FAITH GOAL #2: $850,000
2021 TOTAL Faith Goal: $865,400